- Dr. John Carosso, Licensed Child Psychologist and Certified School Psychologist will assess your child for all contributing factors to reading issues including dyslexia, attention or motivation problems, frustration, ADHD, anxiety, and depression.
- We utilize your child’s homework in the treatment process, which allows for receiving treatment and getting your homework done at the same time; it’s more efficient and a time-saver! We also help your child to work around reading difficulties to complete grade-level assignments.
- We use research-proven multi-sensory strategies incorporating the visual, auditory, and kinesthetic senses to promote learning.
- We are highly experienced and trained Reading Specialists with knowledge in research-supported strategies to treat dyslexia and reading disorders.
- We offer both individual and small-group treatment in our office or online.
We accept most insurances and we also offer reasonable rates and payment plans.